Thursday, September 4, 2008

Creative Escape

With all that I have going on in my life right now, I'm so thankful for the passions, abilities and gifts to escape to. At night, I enjoy escaping to another time and place through Christian historical fiction (I'm currently reading a Tracie Peterson series). And when I have time, I dive into my scrapbooking.

I did this layout a couple of weeks ago for a challenge on my friend Jenn's blog (she's my best buddy I've never met! She's under the big skies of Montana, and I (Barry, too!) can't wait to visit her some day!) Check out her blog...and Etsy store. She's super talented!

http://www.boysmamaxtwo.blogspot.com/

And these two layouts I managed to do this past weekend. They may not be my best work, but it sure was fun to get back to it!




1 comment:

Jenn aka boysmama said...

Dang...everytime I see your stuff I'm blown away. You are SO good with mixing patterns/colors and just your designs...LOVE YOUR STYLE GIRL!! :)