Thursday, August 21, 2008

This Week

I'm so behind! Ugh.

I took Monday, Tues and Wed off of work this week for "teacher's inservice". That's what you can call "taking time off to try to get organized" when you're a homeschooler! :) I must say that I thoroughly enjoyed my three days of being a SAHM (stay at home mom) and not working. When I commented to Barry that I feel so much more relaxed and happy, he got that "deer in the headlights" look. I really don't mind working...but some days it does feel like too much, between work, teaching, church activities and normal homemaker duties. But I digress...

I've made some progress...but the kind that you can't really see. In fact, Barry thinks I've just been hiding in my room watching the Olympics! But seriously, I'm a total paper magnet. I love paper. I collect paper. Why? I'm not sure, but the clutter sure causes my a lot of stress! So I'm trying find homes for all of my paper. And if I can't find space, it goes bye bye. I'm on my second garbage bag so far. Yeah! My goal is to at least start the school year ahead of the game.

Anyhoo....another of my goals this week is to get caught up on my pictures. I take WAY too many! And before I upload them to be developed, I touch every one of them to enhance them & change sizes and things. Well, August is always bad for me and pictures...between the Fair, 5000 family birthdays and such, I'm always overwhelmed. So, seeing as I've made some headway, I'll hopefully be making some additional posts this week, catching up on photos of our various August activities. So, stay tuned....

No comments: