Friday, August 8, 2008

Digging Out...

I know, it's been so long since I last posted. I'm trying to catch up!

Last weekend was the County Fair...I haven't even downloaded the pics yet. See, this week I got bitten by the purging/organizing bug. And when that happens, I just need to go with it! I've made a little progress, but not enough. Add to that the stress over school starting soon, and not being organized...and hense, me being behind on the blogging.

PLUS, today is Erin's kid birthday party. So, today's a bit of a stress. But hopefully the kids have fun. She invited 5 friends (one of those being her best friend's little sister...for Alana to play with...seriously!) Erin's birthday (and Barry's, too) is Saturday....Alana's is next Thursday.

Tomorrow morning we leave for Mom & Dad's again. Sunday is my Great Grandma's bday party in the cities, so we thought we'd just make a weekend of it. Plus, then they don't have to come down here to celebrate birthdays.

So, I guess I'll check back in early next week...hopefully with lots of pictures.

Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Jenn aka boysmama said...

have a fantastic weekend and happy birthday everybody!!