Saturday, June 14, 2008

My Man...He's a Heck of a Dad!

I admit it...Barry definately hears more negativity from me than praise. And that's one thing (on my very long list) that I need to work on. I thank God for him everyday. Besides being my soulmate, bestfriend, supporter and partner, he's the best father I could ever ask for for my children. He's a fantastic dad and he loves his kids. He gives them his all ....his time, his energy (at least whatever he has left) and his love. I knew all this before...but the hours I spent digging through (thousands) of pictures just proved it.

We've been blessed. Happy Father's Day, Honey. We love you!!!




























































































1 comment:

Jenn aka boysmama said...

wow..another awesome tribute!! Love that closeup picture of Barry...oh and the one of him painting toenails!! tee hee