Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Christmas Pics. Finally.

The Bible story tradition...
The cousins. Easton wouldn't sit still long enough...
He did like Avery's new dress-up hat, though!


Grandma knit bears for all the kids. She's so talented! She even got Avery's to look like her!

Anything "horse" makes Alana smile...

Erin loves art and drawing. Thanks, Santa!

Mommy got a new Bible cover! (Picked it out herself and everything!)

Daddy managed to smile at the camera for once. Christmas miracle!

Tony just loves the camera...
Isn't my niece, Lexi, beautiful???
There are more pictures, of course, but I'm just too lazy to post them all! :)
I had to start off my morning today with a mini-physical for my new life-insurance application. The nurse came at 8:30...which really is early. (That way I didn't have to work at fasting!) At least that's what I thought til I figured out that I shouldn't have my morning java at 6:30 when I start my God time cuz of the sugar I have to have in it. Ummm...not the best way to start off the day. Ugh. I just never managed to find my groove. I guess I'm just too much of a routine-azoid. That, and I need my coffee at 6:30 in the morning!

I'm behind on my contentment study updates, but I'll be back with them tomorrow. I'm just too tired right now. I know that we've hit on materialism discontent and worry. And yes, I'm guilty of both...but I'll get to that tomorrow.
Until then.... God bless and enjoy the sunshine!






No comments: