Sunday, April 26, 2009

He is risen! He is risen indeed!

(I realize Easter was some time ago, but due to computer problems, I haven't had the ability to get my pictures off of my camera. So, just pretend I'm on time, OK?)


On Easter morning I spotted these beautiful new blooms in Mom & Dad's yard...even though they didn't just pop up this morning, I still thought them symbolic of the Easter celebration. Risen indeed!
This is Mom & Dad's new cat, Gracie...their first since Ben and Wolf died. She's pretty, huh. She didn't think too much of Cassie, though. :) She's pretty independent and typical "cat-like". Nothing like our Zach & TJ, so it was a little hard for the girls to get used to her demeanor.
Easter was a bit different for us this year. Instead of the Easter baskets and plastic eggs loaded with candy, the Easter Bunny was considerate enough to leave less sugary treats because of Erin's diabetes. The girls still enjoyed a fun Easter Egg hunt...this year, snow-free for a happy change!












No comments: