Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy Halloween!



Can you believe it's November already? Yikes!

Well, yesterday I was sick. I had a sore throat and headache all day. After I had lunch, I thought I might "lose it", so I decided to try to take a little nap to try to gear up for trick or treating. Well, it was a pathetic nap, but I surrived getting the girls ready to go. Thankfully, being Friday, Barry was off work and able to join us. And, luckily, after about 15 minutes of fresh air, I felt immensely better!



Alana was a girl pirate. I put makeup on her.....is that terrifying or what? She looked so old. Note to self: makeup only on Halloween til she's 25. :)

Unfortunately, I woke up this morning with a headful of......snot. Yuck. Luckily, the girls visited with their cousins at the Bloom's for a couple of hours today, and Barry and I were able to pick up a bit. Other than that, not much productivity coming out of me today. I came downstairs to scrap a bit, but here I am blogging....



1 comment:

Jenn aka boysmama said...

oh man..I hope you don't get sick!! The girls look GREAT!! (and you've been tagged!! tee hee)